Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So last weekend was pretty fun :) Friday night I went out to see another movie, Inception. the movie itself was pretty good, though I seem to be the only person alive who didn't find it the best movie ever in the history of movies. I still enjoyed Toy Story 3 and How to Train Your Dragon over it this year. Anyway, this movie theater was even more incredible than the last. Once again, it was on the top story of the building (which I still find very strange), and yet again there were cheap concessions and assigned seats. This time, however, the concessions got really fancy. They had a "Healthy Option" section where there were veggie nuggets and veggie fries offered. They also had a bazaar thing called a basil hot dog. I was too nervous to try that, so I stuck to my regualt melon soda and popcorn (both caramel and regular). The concession stand also offered nifty little trays that you could put your drink and popcorn in. The amazing thing about these trays was that the drink end fit in the cup holder, so you didn't even have to hold your popcorn during the movie! How genius.
Saturday was a whole lot of fun. I went to Disney Sea with my friend Cameron and it was amazing. The location was gorgeous because it was right off the coast of the Pacific. It was the perfect day to go too, because it was the last weekend of the "off-season." I know, you'd think because it's summer that it would be packed and all lines would be over 2 hours of wait, well you're wrong. August is the start of most Japanese traveling, so Disney Sea wasn't overcrowded just yet. The hotels were magnificent and the rides were so much fun :). They had their own version of the Tower of Terror and it was very much worth the 70 minute wait :D. At the end of the day, they had a Bon Fire that was in the Aladdin themed part of the park and it was a lot of fun. I had a great day :D.
Sunday I did a lot of shopping. I bought more presents for my brothers, and I bought a yukata for myself :). It's really pretty. Other than that, I've been relaxing a lot and just chilling. School's gotten pretty easy and kind of boring. We just went over a chapter that I've already learned. I'm kind of dreading the end, because I realize that I'm not going to learn everything I should learn in level 2 because I'm in the summer short term. So that means I'm going to have to do some cramming before school...and that won't be very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment